LONELY LOVE GIRL

LONELY LOVE GIRL

29 December 2011

The End of 2011 . . . . . . .

What can we do when the end is coming???? How to spend the time so that 2011 can become the memorable YEAR???? I'm thinking clearly.....haha

Finally, 2011 is coming to the end and 2012 is coming tomorrow!!!! HOW??? MY SPM @ My 2012 life......Y 2011 so fast say GOODBYE to us??? Y, Y, Y....

My 2011 life,

      I wan to say GOODBYE to you sincerely...in this year, i have many memorable and happy memory. . . . . . . . . . . . .

1. I'm the member of S1 XIAO'11...wow..that class is the BEST class in my life...realli...thats true...realli many memorable memory...we celebrate birthday together, study together, scold by teacher together, play together, learn together and many many...........tomorrow, im Senior students and XIAO'12 again..   :)  i think will FUN. . . ♥♥♥♥♥

2. I went to theology'11 3 this year...FUN AGAIN!!!!! At there, i learn many things..and i met my friend and new friend...i went there 3 weeks long..if u hear this '3', u will think that it was a long time...but i realli miss that moment...REALLI..we play, eat, learn, pray and many together like a one family..at last,,3 weeks gone...we need to leave each other and back to our hometown...WE cry together and miss each other together..........

LAST,,,2011 is END and 2012 STARTS tomorrow!!!!!
I WILL ALWAYS MISS AND REMEMBER 2011....
                                                                                        
                                          ♥♥ Bye 2011, EUNICE ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment